BIRTH FAMILY V. SOUL TRIBE FAMILY
We want to leave one last thing with you.
Your divine family is those you were separated from as we divided into different religious beliefs, etc. Now we have found each other.
A soul tribe family is a family of people who resonate on the same vibration as you. We call this resonance.
A birth family is the family that you choose prior to coming here. BUT it’s purpose was to undo karma and to find your life purpose, i.e., dharma!
Now that we are finding each other as we find our authentic selves, we lose the need to be codependent with our birth family. We realize they are clouds without water. They have nothing to give us because the mission for which we chose them is completed. That’s what you are AWAKENING!
The family in my home right now was chosen by me in my conscious mind. They also chose me. We are a blended family of the same soul tribe. We weren’t forced together and left with amnesia as to why our family is so dysfunctional, which is the way our birth family manifested. Even though we chose, we don’t remember. That made the awakening process more difficult.
BUT HERE YOU STAND! Or should I say, here you sit!
Anyway, if you end up divorcing anybody, whether they’re tied to you by blood or marriage, know that we are being separated from people on different vibrations. THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE MEANT, it’s the SEPARATION OF THE WHEAT AND THE WEEDS. To paraphrase, the Bible says we will grow together, but be separated with a sickle in the last days.
The actual scripture reads:
Matthew 13:24-30 King James Version (KJV)
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowedgood seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? fromwhence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
THE BENEFITS OF YOUR NEW FAMILY
1. We don’t judge each other.
2. We communicate telepathically.
3. We know we can trust each other even though we’ve never met in person.
4. We innerstand what each of us is going through.
5. We love each other in a way that surpasses all the criteria for loving someone. People say to me, “How can you tell them you love them and you don’t know them.” And I say, “Because we are one. I love me, so I love them. We are all extensions of Source, the Creator of all things. We are siblings by soul (soul siblings). How can I not love my own soul tribe?”
6. We give each other money because we know how things work and we care for each other. We meet each other’s needs if we can. And we support each other’s endeavors. Family by blood, on the other hand, wants EVERYTHING FOR FREE! Y’ALL KNOW I AIN’T LYING!
Now I see why Christ consciousness represented by the Jesus character was like @ my family are the ones that obey my father in heaven, and he called here a woman!
The point isn’t to be disrespectful to your birth momma, but to acknowledge that spiritual/soul family on the same vibration is thicker than blood-related family!!!
PONDER THAT FOR A MINUTE!